I went to lunch with Tami and Meghan this week, Meghan was in pain from her teething woes and fell asleep for a few minutes. She looked so much like her dad when she was asleep, I just had to take her picture. Sweet baby.
I married the REAL McCoy- yep I finally took and embraced the McCoy name! It only took me, what, 35 years? We were married in (gulp)1974 and after 6 kids, countless homes and alot of friends along the way, we think we have a pretty good life. Todd is into building things- buildings, anything that needs building- fishing, boating and anything that involves his kids. I am
into anything that has to do with essential oils, energy medicine, french interiors, fun, earth, wind and fire! Add water to that also! That is pretty much it for right now!
Visit me often because now I am addicted to this form of journaling and love to visit other's sites!
Email me @ rlsunsfan@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment