Thursday, November 20, 2008

Greatful

grate·ful
Pronunciation:
grā tful
obsolete grate pleasing, thankful, from Latin gratus — more at
grace
I changed the spelling of the word...Grateful to Greatful...

It just seemed to fit the message...
and it seems to give it more meaning, it's also a prettier word....
On Thanksgiving or ANY DAY of the year
I am Greatful for
So many things.....


I AM GREATFUL FOR MY SAVIOUR
I KNOW that he knows me ............



HE............
HEARS MY PRAYERS.......





I LOVE to see the TEMPLE....

to feel the holy spirit ...




I AM GREATFUL FOR
MY FAMILY!


.......... MY FRIENDS!

.........THEY also KNOW MY NAME and for that..........................

I am Greatful!

BLESSED IS another WORD

that comes to mind...




I hope EVERYONE has a BLESSED THANKSGIVING!





3 comments:

Decor To Adore said...

May you continue to enjoy the blessings of life and have a wonderful holiday season.

Krista said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Did you go buy the book "The Christmas Sweater" by Glenn Beck? Oh, I cant wait to get it. I saw him the other night on 700 Club. The book sounds amazing!

Anyway, have a great turkey day!!

michelle said...

This is such a touching post. Beautiful! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family.