Friday, November 28, 2008

Confessions of an Extra-ordinary man

You just have to meet Todd...........

HE IS the most EXTRA ORDINARY man.........


he really is......


I came home from my adventure in Birdland as I previously posted and...........



he says "Guess what?"
What, Todd?
Well.........I shouldn't tell you this but,well, I watched a movie that I know you wanted to watch and asked me to watch with you"
Uh, okay....so?
"27 dresses and um ....well, I cried"
What?
You cried?
"Yep, several times"
At this point I just smile but I had to ask....
Why? what part?
I don't know where.........I just did....
You gotta know him because you would LOVE him!
I will post my Thanksgiving pic's and it will show him making the dinner with not 1 not 2 but 3 different style Turkeys......
If you ask nicely, I'll get his autograph for you...........

and if you do get to meet this Extra ordinary man.....Please don't mention that I ratted him out........

5 comments:

Brianne said...

What a nice story about Uncle Todd! I can picture him crying at a movie...I think it's a genetic thing. My mom is the same way.

Decor To Adore said...

I love a tough/softy man!

♥Tami said...

He's gonna love that!

The Berry's Patch said...

Oh, he is going to love you for telling us. I won't say a thing. ;-)

michelle said...

Awww, I think it is cute! You have one good man there! I can't wait to see the process of 3 different turkeys! I have always heard he is a wonderful cook.