Meghan and her tutu
Bella aka Makenna... Cody aka Officer D from Reno 911
The Queen and Bella

Bella aka Makenna... Cody aka Officer D from Reno 911
The Queen and Bella
Darth
Jace and Cade aka Zurg and Buzz

Jace and Cade aka Zurg and Buzz
Ry and Meghan
Halloween was a lot of fun this year as in the past..We have a great neighborhood that treats it like a street fair. One glitch, I asked the kids for my camera. Tami, who has the same camera, came in about the same time the camera should of with her own camera, which I mistook for mine. Needless to say I didn't get my usual pictures. We handed out a ton of root beer and had lots of trick or treaters. Do I even need to comment on Cody's costume? uh ,hmmmmmm.
Halloween was a lot of fun this year as in the past..We have a great neighborhood that treats it like a street fair. One glitch, I asked the kids for my camera. Tami, who has the same camera, came in about the same time the camera should of with her own camera, which I mistook for mine. Needless to say I didn't get my usual pictures. We handed out a ton of root beer and had lots of trick or treaters. Do I even need to comment on Cody's costume? uh ,hmmmmmm.Makenna was Bella from the twilight series and Blu was dressed as a woman...Strange night.
Cade and Jace came over dressed as Buzz and Zurg. Ryleigh, Liam, (dressed as Darth), Aidan and Makenna went out trick or treating with me for a few streets.
Liam, after seeing a few Darth Vaders, stops and says:"What is the DEAL! That's the 4th Darth Vader Tonight!" The whole street stopped and started laughing. That's Liam for you.
Rob set up fabulous music and Nikki hosted while Todd kept the rootbeer flowing...it was a great night!




3 comments:
It looks, and sounds like it was a happy halloween at your house. :) I am still laughing over Cody's costume!!!
Lots of Halloween craziness at the McCoy's house. Love the kids and grandkids costumes. Too bad I missed out on the Root Beer, next year I'm stoppin' by.
Oh my goodness. It was a good thing I had just swallowed my tea before viewing Officer D! :)
The ballerina captured my heart.
Post a Comment