Friday, August 8, 2008

My FUNNY Liam

HI GRANDMAMAMA




This is my Grandson, Liam McCoy...His mom is always posting funny stuff he says and believe me , he keeps us laughing. I, however, only have expressive photos of Liam. These were taken in a span of probably 4 minutes. The conversation went like this...(1st picture) "Hi Grandmamama.".Hi Liam.."
(2nd pic)
"Can I have some cereal? Sure, what kind?" He then lists his favorites(3rd picture reflects this)
The 4th picture is Liam thinking about the fact that I only have one kind of cereal and it's not a fun cereal, either. " Oh Kaaay, can Blu make it for me?"
The last picture is Liam explaining to me (rapidly) why Blu is not making it fast enough nor to his spec's....That boy is just pure Funny, ya gotta laugh!
He is starting Kindergarten this year and I can't wait for the teacher to meet him, the reports should be hilarious of what he will say. I can't wait!
Have fun in school Buddy!

4 comments:

The Berry's Patch said...

Look at those beautiful eyes. He is sure a cutie!

Cheryl said...

Thanks Brandee!

♥Tami said...

Wherever did you find such a cute little boy? He must have cute parents! j/k
He is pretty cute though! We love him and are so grateful everyday that we were the ones chosen to raise him.

michelle said...

He is darlig! He sure has beautiful blue eyes!