
Evening tide out
The entire gang in front of the fabulous beach house..
Tide out
I triple love this picture of Todd- takes a real man to have your hair braided!


Makenna and Ali

Blu, what can I say?

Todd and I flew the the kids(Cody,Jake,Blu and Makenna) and our really good friends, the Troyaneks, (Dave, Tina,Allison,Ashley,Alyssa,Easton,Josh,Camille and Alexa)in our private jumbo jet for a 2 week vacation to Puerto Penasco located on the Sea of Cortez...
We stayed in our 1,000,000 beach house and had a fabulous time......ok, so those of you that read" the pioneer woman blog" know that I stole that from her.
As most of you know, we opened this little business called Froots and have not gone anywhere as exotic as Avondale in the last year. I was feeling nostalgic and reminiscing about times we could go places with our kids and not have to worry about silly things like money and stores and employees and well, you know....
We did however, go last August before the madness began and life was simpler....I am posting these pictures more for me to dream on!




2 comments:
Cheryl,
I swear we stayed at the same house in Mexico a few years ago. Beautiful pictures.
I'm also a huge fan of the Pioneer Women! I've spent hours going over here photography training. She is hilarious!
Love the family pictures! Todd does look quite...charming! :) Hopefully you will get back to Mexico super soon!
I haven't checked Pioneer Women's blog out in a few months. I will have to head over there right now. :)
Post a Comment