Makenna blows out her candles!
Blu finds this funny!
Grace strikes!
Ryleigh thinking!
Makenna
Ali and Mak
Makenna's form
Aidan Ali Mak and Chloe
Mak and Aidan! Best!
Ashlyn scores!Makenna's 9th birthday party was held at Brunswick bowling center! Wow, it's a great place and the kids had a blast! Grace appears to be a professional bowler she really scored. Thank You to Nikki and Amy for their help as I have not been bowling for 20 years and was out of my element. Thanks guys, we'll do this again!
Makenna 9? is this possible that my baby is 9? ok, before I get all sad and weepy, let me say that having a girl after 5 boys, has been the best! When we found out I was having a girl (shock!)
I said this would be a blessing or I was being punished....well it has been a blessing. She needs to stop growing so tall! I really need her to be young for awhile. What more can I say? I love that girl!




2 comments:
Makenna is such a pretty girl! I can't believe she is 9! I feel the same as you. I think Hevenly Father blessed us with these darling girls for a reason.
It was Richard's oldest son, Ryan that got married. It is crazy that these kiddos are old enough to get married!
Now that school started, we should get together for lunch.
I can't believe she is nine already. Time really does go by quickly. She has really turned out to be a beautiful girl.
Post a Comment