Tom and Glenn Reynolds
Ted and Debbie Phillips..Charlie and Sherri and Tom
Von Davis and Tom

Marti Cardwell and Peggy Baird
Charlie,Ted and Debbie
Randy Roberts

Jon Rand

Ted and Charlie

Von and Suzy Wilson Caldwell
Mark Cardwell, Marti, Kim Harrison, Saron and Dale Boushley, Cindy Peters Richey


A week before I was a freshman, my Aunt Kathleen told me that my High School years would be the best years ever. I would have so much fun and I should enjoy it. She was so right!

Mark Cardwell, Marti, Kim Harrison, Saron and Dale Boushley, Cindy Peters Richey



A week before I was a freshman, my Aunt Kathleen told me that my High School years would be the best years ever. I would have so much fun and I should enjoy it. She was so right!Saturday, we had a Seminary reunion, not everyone came but people that hadn't shown up in the past ,were there. Our group was so large and yet so close. We had so many parties, bike rides, easter egg hunts, picnics, New year's,dirt bikes in the desert, camping, snow outings, Saturday Night dances, etc.....If we went to an actual school function, I don't remember it. It was great to share these memories with those that knew us when. People like Charlie,Gary,Cheryl,Tom,Marti,Von,Suzy,Dale,Jon,Myrla,
Cindy,Glenn,Ted,Debbi,Randy,Greg,Scott,Don and Ron...
These are just a few....
I enjoyed hearing stories that I was either involved in or knew about but had forgotten.
It was interesting to hear Charlie tell me what a fun teenage girl that I was.
Tom reminded me of the time that we went swimming at my house in January, which was the time my bikini top fell off playing chicken, ouch! I didn't remember that, nor did I want to!
I reminded him that he let me drive his parents beast of a car, and I hit the gas instead of the brakes, and were headed straight for a brick wall.
Von, Gary,Greg and I, out in the desert on their dirt bikes.
Von teaching me how to drive a stick in his VW bug.
Bob teaching me what a french kiss was, ok well, a lot of guys showed me that one.
Dale, Charlie, Von were always in the hospital for their motorcycle accidents, I'm not sure how they graduated? hmmmmm
Charlie's dad took me in his little airplane an hour after Charlie took off for his mission, that was a fun first for me. So many memories, there is not enough time nor space...
We had invited our seminary teachers, Brother Mosdell, Brother Yorgason, and Brother Pothier but some were on missions, but promised to come to the next reunion.
We all decided that we are not waiting 10 years for the next get together, so I guess Cheryl and I are in charge of this one!
Can't wait to let her know!!!
Thanks to everyone that came - we needed more time to visit..
Took me back in time, I think I need to go to a Saturday night dance!




1 comment:
looks like you had fun
Post a Comment