-Today was a great Day for the dad's in our family! Tami, Krystal and I made a big brunch for all and everyone just had a great time relaxing and visiting! The picture of Devin and Meghan pretty much says it all! Happy Father's day!
I married the REAL McCoy- yep I finally took and embraced the McCoy name! It only took me, what, 35 years? We were married in (gulp)1974 and after 6 kids, countless homes and alot of friends along the way, we think we have a pretty good life. Todd is into building things- buildings, anything that needs building- fishing, boating and anything that involves his kids. I am
into anything that has to do with essential oils, energy medicine, french interiors, fun, earth, wind and fire! Add water to that also! That is pretty much it for right now!
Visit me often because now I am addicted to this form of journaling and love to visit other's sites!
Email me @ rlsunsfan@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment