Friday, June 20, 2008

Cody tazed 4 fun!

We catered a Taser Charity event and had the pleasure of meeting Mark Wills!

He's a country singer. Some of his songs are: Don't Laugh at Me and I Do, Cherish you

We had a great time hanging out with him that night.

He is a volunteer Sheriff so Mark and Cody have the same interests.

Cody told him he wanted to be Tazed and Mark told him that it would "light his a** up".

Cody was unfazed as Mark said ok, I'll set it up.

He spoke to Rick the CEO of Taser and he got 2 of his top trainers to set up the event.

All of our staff had their cell phones ready and 8 videos were made of Cody's little adventure.

I of course, thought it was hilarious and as you all know would like one for home use!

Mark is on the right holding Cody so when his muscles seized up he wouldn't hurt himself.

BTW- Cody's law enforcement instructors were impressed and amazed that Cody accomplished

this. He received the "Ride the Five" medal that most police officers don't get until a few years

in.

Cody is one of a kind! Enjoy the video- we did! (yep, that's me laughing hysterically)

2 comments:

The Berry's Patch said...

Cheryl,

I'm so glad your blogging now. You have a beautiful family! Welcome to the blogging world. It's addicting...

Brandee ;-)

The Berry's Patch said...

Also, you have a brave boy there!