Monday, March 30, 2015

Has it really been 6 years?

I titled this post, has it really truly been six years since I last posted on my blog? Yikes.. So many questions and changes! I left off speaking about the death of my father in law, Bill. It's hard to believe he's been gone for six years. So much has happened. My mother in law remarried, and then a few short months, buried her husband. Moved to Utah and started a new life. Yeah for Rita. Do people really still "do" blogs?  I mean, is it the My Space phenomenon, here then poof, gone? It was a pretty big deal in 2009, yet it feels like an eternity. Since 2009, we have gotten new jobs, new grandchildren, reconnected with lost children, gained a new daughter and so many other life altering changes that if people are still blogging and interested, I'll start posting. I'm pretty sure Facebook and Instagram are my weapons of choice but I may just resurrect this. Who knows?

No comments: