Friday, July 18, 2008

Glenn Beck

Todd and I are HUGE Glenn Beck fans! Huge! He is on tour and tonight in Dallas he gave a live
performance which was simulcast around the country in 390 movie theaters. I wasn't sure I wanted to go, you know, it's hot outside, the kids whine, I like to hang out at the house, etc....
but it was a fabulous show! He is funny funny funny! He makes a lot of sense and does it with the perspective of a really great American and Spiritual man. I have never witnessed a standing ovation in a theater but I saw 3 tonight. It was very patriotic to say the least. Needless to say we left feeling very good about our country and fellow Americans. If you don't know who he is, he is on CNN @ 4 pm. www.glennbeck.com for transcripts of his past shows. For you LDS fans, look up his tribute to President Hinkley, it will make you cry.

1 comment:

michelle said...

I too, really like Glenn Beck! I would have loved to have seen this! His tribute to the prophet brings tears to my eyes every time I watch it.

Jake will be home a week from today. He'll be home for about 4-5 days then back to Utah for a wedding. I'm sure he would love it if Cody was here!

I will give you a call after church. I think it is cool that 31st ward is putting one on!!! Those were the days!!! :)